Text Size:
Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Restore Default Font Sizes

Online Forms & Services:

Housing Repairs  

Tukwila Minor Home Repair Program

The Housing Repair Assistance Program provides and promotes the repair and maintenance of housing for individuals and families of low and moderate income living within the Tukwila City limits.

The Housing Repair Assistance Program is funded through the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and must conform to CDBG regulations. These regulations provide overall guidelines that must be followed but are designed to allow agencies greater flexibility in program implementation. Call the Human Services office at 206-433-7180 to receive an application.

A Tukwila Home Funded by the Minor Home Repair Program

♦  Minor Housing Repair Assistance Program Policies

♦  Minor Housing Repair New Income Guidelines Brochure

♦  Minor Home Repair Program Application for Services


King County Housing Repair Program

The King County Housing Repair Program provides for necessary, quality-of-life improvements to your home. These are things such as replacing your roof, installing a new septic system, or making your living area or entrances more accessible. The program does not fund the replacement of fences, remodeling of a kitchen, or the building of a garage. For renters with a disability, they provide funding to make your unit more accessible.

More information is available at King County's Housing Repair Program site.


Contact Information:

Office of Human Services
6300 Southcenter Blvd. #115
Tukwila, WA 98188

Phone: 206 433-7180
or 206 433-7181
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Email Human Services